• All returns require prior authorization from Element
Nutritional Sciences Inc. and requests must be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
• Short-dated, damaged or mis-shipped products must be
reported within 5 days of the receipt date.
• Only those products authorized for return will be
considered for credit. Receiving a return authorization is
not a guarantee of credit.
• The following information must be provided to obtain a
-Date of Purchase - Product expiry date
-Invoice number - Exact reason for return
-Product number - Condition of the product
-Product description - Quantity
• Element Nutritional Sciences Inc. DOES NOT accept
-Products kept longer than 120 days
-Products purchased as part of discontinued item
• A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to all returns
except those that fall under the Guaranteed Sale Policy.
• All products must be returned in resalable condition: no
damage, no price stickers, no glue residue, no stamps,
etc. nor in any way defaced.
• All returns should be sent via prepaid ParcelPost with the
return authorization number clearly indicated on the
outside of the return. Under no condition should the item
be returned freight collect. If the product is being
returned due to an error on the part of Element
Nutritional Sciences Inc., the cost of the freight will be
credited to your account and we will arrange a courier
pickup at our expense.
• All items should be securely boxed and packaged in a
manner suitable to the method of return. A list of
contents should be enclosed, including your store name
and account number.
• All returns must be addressed to the Returns Department
at: Speed Global (Building 7)
1953 Kenmore Ave,
Buffalo, NY 14217